How many carbohydrates does shrimp contain
Gambas, giant prawns
Product entered by an Fddb user. Notes on the product data.
Nutritional values for 100 g
|Calorific value||314 kJ|
|4 pieces grilled (200 g)|
628 kJ (150 kcal), fat: 1.4 g, KH: 0 g
|100 g (100 g)|
314 kJ (75 kcal), fat: 0.7 g, KH: 0 g
Find food calories quickly and easily. Fddb.mobi is optimized for mobile devices such as iPhone and Android. Calorie table and food diary. Fddb has no relationship with the manufacturers or products mentioned on this website. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Fddb does not produce or sell any food. Contact the manufacturer for complete information.
- When did fast food start 1
- How do I export food from India
- How is minimum wage not beneficial
- What is nationalism about?
- Which country has the brightest people
- A domain name is required for bloggers
- Is there objective evidence that Allah exists?
- Why is Dubai called a fake city
- Intelligence is rare
- Do sarcastic people NPD
- What does Medicaid cover
- Clickbank affiliate is worth your time
- When was the first known biscuit made
- Aircraft carriers are nuclear powered
- Hit a guy on your butt on purpose
- There were Jewish Nazis
- What does this symbol mean
- What digital products to sell online
- Which country treated mainland Chinese worst
- Can I stop taking multivitamins right away?
- What are your favorite English comedy series
- What are the biggest misunderstandings about biotechnology
- What are the most overrated travel destinations
- What is special about Harvard?