How do I destroy my life
Online Course: How to Destroy an 18 Year Old Student's Life?
... from the weekly column by ElSchnuppero.
Welcome to our little online course "How do I destroy the life of an 18-year-old schoolgirl?" Here you will find out in short and efficient steps what you need to really wipe out a teenage girl between the ages of 17 and 18.
An excellent example of our little hateful course is family X (name creatively changed by the author) from sunny Florida. Because she found out that her 15-year-old daughter had a relationship with a then 17-year-old girl. Yuck. And in a perfectly appropriate response to the horror news, Family X reported the 17-year-old girl named Kaitlyn Hunt (nothing was changed here) to the police. This moved in at Kaitlyn's home and led the felon in handcuffs. "She was torn from our arms, in a panic, crying hysterically," said a long Facebook post from her mother. The accusation: “lewd and lascivious battery on a child 12 to 16”. Translated roughly: fornication and sexual assault on a child between 12 and 16 years.
That sat. A truly Christian move by family X. But that's not all. A judge has also ruled that Kaitlyn can stay at her old school, but only as long as she has no contact with her former girlfriend. But family X wouldn't be family X if she didn't have a say. Just a few weeks in front Kaitlyn’s deal, the X’s got the criminals reprimanded. In addition, the public prosecutor's office has offered the Hunts a deal: two years of house arrest and one year of probation or the start of the trial for the sexual assaults mentioned above.
Well, you can see that it doesn't take all that much to destroy a girl's life. You take your own lesbian child, hack their happiness with an ax and yell “rape” loudly while pointing at the other lesbian girl. The judiciary and the police take care of the rest.
A short word for sensitive readers. In the following section, which will be a classic rant, I intend to use rather flowery expressions several times. So if you don't like "expressive" language, you should simply skip the following, quite subjective, paragraph. However, you will then miss a lot of words with asterisks in them.
So we have a family in Florida who can't stand that their daughter is probably a lesbian. What is this family doing in their infinite stupidity and intolerance? First, she thinks something is wrong with her daughter just because she doesn't feel like doing anything with boys. Second, Family X thinks Kaitlyn made their daughter a lesbian. Exactly. It has been proven that something like this happens hundreds of times a day. I, too, can hardly cross the street without someone trying to turn my sexuality around. Oh wait, no, I was wrong: Much more often somebody tries to believe his or her cheek on every corner or to push some drugs on me. Third, all the family can think of is to instigate the police on the poor girl. How would you feel if five cops suddenly walk in on you on a Friday night and arrest your underage daughter for sexual assault? You would certainly be delighted with the prevailing stringent sexual morals. I wonder why there is still no public outcry when a techno-listening 21-year-old crackpot with his pimped-up 2-golf course hangs out in front of the local high school and tows the 15-year-old girls there ??? Oh no, that would be heterosexual. It's fine.
We live in a time in which glasses can tell us what a stranger is called on the street across the street, in which cars can speak, in which one can communicate with the whole world in a split second, and yet there is even in the "enlightened West." “Still tons of people who would like to burn witches if they don't fit into their restricted worldview. Family X lines up perfectly with a swastika in their hearts.
On our own behalf: Shortly after the events described above became known, a petition was started on change.org. You can sign here.
In this sense
- What animals eat coyotes
- If you could return home, you would
- Facebook ad suggestions use Google data
- Can I be bisexual at the age of 12
- Which is more powerful intelligence or wisdom
- Are liver supplements safe to take
- Renewable energy is cheaper than coal
- Who is the funniest Bollywood actor
- Is cat fishing illegal
- How do apartment rents work
- How are confidence intervals reported
- Are you happy as a married Indian
- How can I earn 250 a day
- Is that the correct grammar
- Should I choose marketing or sales?
- What is the best investment finance book
- Thais generally kiss each other
- Do you have family problems?
- Why do fast food restaurants close
- Can human excrement be processed into food
- Is life overrated What do you think
- Every company is scalable
- What is a sledgehammer used for?
- Why is there Eurocentrism
- Can we eat a green gram
- Ordinary particles can decay into dark matter
- Which is greater than 31 or 33
- What is the fear of getting sick
- Is distilled water better than spring water
- How dangerous it is to be a parachute hunter
- Who gives event information
- Have you really recovered from your PTSD?