Dementors can die
Can Dementors Die?
I interpret what JK Rowling said that as many Dementors as they already exist, there is no way they can be destroyed, neither wizards nor humans, which means that there is no spell, potion, curse, etc. that can wipe them out. I assume that Dementors may die of natural causes. I suspect that the number of dementors in the world is draining and draining with their exposure to a supply of despair, misfortune, humiliation, hopelessness, etc. The less of these emotions you have to feed, the fewer dementors there will be.
I think it's analogous to depression as JKR himself says. Depression is a condition that can never be cured, but its severity can potentially be controlled through therapy, medication, and optimization of other external factors that make the depression less likely to be debilitating when it makes sense to do so.
Anyway, this is my take on what JKR said about dementors.
- What is outbound telemarketing
- What does F U C K.
- Do you think obesity is a disease?
- How do I start my marketing business
- Which African country has the largest population?
- Why do I feel guilty about the pleasure
- How fast are we going to get to Mars
- What if the Supreme Court were a villain?
- Can we sharpen a pencil in space?
- What is a digit
- What is the biggest news source
- Which leads to floor tiles cracking
- Are logo symbols
- How does Karl Marx define private property
- How deadly are floor tiles in bathrooms
- What tactics do time share sellers use
- Does fluoride really give cancer
- What social taboos shouldn't be taboo
- How can I stop a CCTV camera
- What makes Malaysia so special and unique
- Is Jab Harry Met Sejal underestimated
- Directory submission is best for backlinks
- Roaches are poisonous
- Why is Vietnam so similar to China