What is special about Sydney, Australia
Sydney in general
Location, dates and numbers
Sydney is on the Southeast coast Australia between the Pacific and the Blue Mountains.
Sydney is that oldest and with more than 4 million inhabitants also greatest City of australia. It is the capital of the state New South Wales. Canberra is the capital of Australia. The surface the city is about 4000 square kilometers.
Sydney is an important place for tourism. There are many opportunities to spend your free time here, for example there are numerous Museums and galleries.
The shell-shaped or sail-shaped one is a symbol of Sydney Opera house, modeled on the unfolding of an orange. Behind it lies the Harbor bridge (Harbor Bridge). With a wingspan of 495.6 m, it is the longest arch bridge of the world.
There is also a huge one in town Botanical Garden.
The Sydney Harbor with its many bays covers 240 km of shore land.
The port from Sydney (Port Jackson) is the largest natural harbor of the world.
The highest building Sydney's is 305 m high Centrepoint Tower. From the viewing platform you have a great all-round view, for example over the beautiful harbor.
entertainment can be found in the area around the Darling Harbor. Here you can eat well, visit the sea aquarium (Sydney Aquarium), visit the Chinese garden or go to one of the entertainment shows. Also the Chinese quarter "Chinatown" worth a visit.
The city owns over 70 different beaches, including the world-famous Bondi Beach and Manly Beach, which are particularly popular with surfers.
In the year 2000 were the Summer Olympics aligned in the city.
Photos: Courtesy of Erhard and Vivien Veit
- What happens to Quora blogs
- How much can the average woman deadlift
- Is the UK a good country to settle in?
- What is the most decentralized crypto currency
- What's the best thing about love
- Who is stronger Sentry or Superman
- How does the immune system target viruses
- How do ultrasonic toothbrushes work
- Why is the number 3 so special
- How did you get into blogging on Quora
- What are the benefits of autoresponders
- How do you create intellectual property
- What food represents London England best
- How did Python dominate scientific computing
- Unemployment rises
- What accelerates light to its speed
- What irrational fears do you have?
- What was your happy break
- Why do Vietnamese celebrate a lot
- How do I do off-page SEO
- Is my Harry Potter book worth anything
- What do you think of the colonization of Mars
- What makes gig economy so terrible
- Democrats hate Chinese