What is CNC coding
Learn CNC programming - not a must with automatic G-code generation
Learning CNC programming is no longer necessary to operate our machines
CNC users from a wide variety of application areas
We have been selling our CNC machines to a wide audience worldwide since 2005. CNC-STEP customers include around 70% Traders and the Industry. In addition, there are about 5% CNC users for the school area and about 25% of the customers are private users from the Model making etc. Older users keep buying one of our machines. Our oldest customer comes from the professional model aircraft industry and is over 80 years old.
CNC basics of G-code CNC programming
Right from the start, we repeatedly hear doubting voices from users as to whether they are CNC programming difficult and how to get a 3D body program cnc can. That must be thousands of G-code sentences and everyone must 100% die correct coordinates so that the result is a clean finishing surface. So you have to do all of them Basics of CNC programming It takes a long time to learn how to operate our CNC machines, evenCNC programming courses prove or read books about G-code programming?
The all-clear: Nobody has to learn CNC programming with CNC-STEP
A clear one "NO" at this point. You don't have to program anything. CNC programming takes care of that for you CAM software, in our case the popular one and used thousands of times around the world CAD-CAM software ConstruCAM-3D. This translates your graphic design into G-code commands, calculates the milling paths and sends the data to the control module for processing. Using the specified milling paths, the milling machine processes the material that is fixed on it.
Draw - Convert - Mill
The simple production of your dream object without complex programming is always the same:
- You draw the parts to be manufactured in CAD software. It does not matter whether it is two-dimensional elements (for example a bearing block made of aluminum with a few bores and elongated holes) or real 3D contours, which of course can only be designed in a suitable 3D CAD program. Or you can take prefabricated parts in the right format. You can find thousands of 3D templates from the Internet for exampleGoogle Sketchup, any freeware CAD software offers or or, or. For the 2D area it is even possible to use Corel Draw as a drawing program because the corresponding Output formats ai. and .plt as HPGL Data can be used to control the machine.
- You convert the drawing data to milling paths in the CAM software. For this purpose, the CAM programs have an individually expandable Tool library and corresponding possibilities of Processing, cycles for milling, drilling etc. Here you determine both the processing sequence and the type of processing. Whether, for example, the milling cutter should plunge vertically into the material or gently plunge into the material at a certain angle. Whether the milling cutter should feed in 2mm depth steps or in 5mm steps. Whether you want to mill in the opposite direction or in the same direction.
- You send the converted data to the machine, which your workpiece now manufactures step by step up to completion. That’s pretty much on the whole the whole process and work area for the operator and at the same time the designer of your parts / workpieces.
Basic knowledge of machine processing should be acquired
All of this may sound a bit complex, but ultimately it isn't. In most cases it is that one 90% of the time the same strategies are used for CNC-controlled workflows and chooses the same workflow. That is already self-explanatory after going through it three to four times in the CAM software. However, one should develop a certain feeling for the material to be processed. So you have to be able to roughly estimate which feeds can be used to process which materials. And with which milling cutters which material should be machined.
Thousands of information about CNC applications on the net
However, also stand the absolute CNC beginners and newbies thousands of information on this subject are available on the Internet. With the help of forum entries or feed tables, information about material properties, etc. you can slowly work your way up to the matter if you have never worked on anything before.
Manual CNC programming of G-Code is still possible
If you are an experienced CNC programmer and the G-Codes have become second nature to you, then you can of course program all the lines by hand. However, even with small parts, the effort is considerably greater than letting the software do the CNC programming.
With CNC-STEP, don't even parameterize the machine
And with CNC-STEP everything is a little easier than it already is: The machine no longer even has to be parameterized. Our CNC software WINPC NC Plug & Play takes care of all of this (and that is a lot of data that must be entered if such a function is not available) with one click on the machine type you have purchased!
- No need to learn CNC programming
- No need to undertake lengthy parameterization
What more do you want as a CNC beginner?
Free help with tricky milling work
When purchasing our machines, the CNC software Construcam-3D is always included, which, after the graphic input, practically does the G-code generation and the calculation of the milling paths by itself (except when purchasing the High-Z S-400 model). This saves you a lot of time that you would otherwise have spent programming G-code instructions. In addition, you will receive an approx. 2 hour briefing on your newly acquired CNC milling machine at our company location.
Should you ever need help with the production of more complex workpieces, you can contact our free CNC support who will be happy to help you. This guarantees easy entry into production with our CNC milling machines, even for beginners.
- How many emails per day is normal
- What is the architecture of Gmail
- Can a spy carry a gun?
- Chinese soldiers used shields during the war
- Is alcohol really harmful to young people?
- Can animals have obsessions?
- Why am I beating myself up?
- How can I be banned from WhatsApp
- What is the future of sales
- Why should one become a teacher?
- How do I write content marketing
- What is five-twelfth out of seventy-two
- Has Amazon discontinued its affiliate program
- What is the best WP plugin
- What will gun control do
- Has anyone ever failed to be vegan?
- What are standard photo sizes in inches
- Do they have steam engines
- Which country has the most imports
- What if everyone on earth became a vegetarian?
- Are Samoan Asians
- What if everyone on earth became a vegetarian?
- There are rules for formal dress
- What grain is for adults