How many generations of Corvette are there
Chevrolet Corvette from C1 to C7: the history at a glance
With a drag coefficient of 0.34, which is a 24 percent improvement over its predecessor, the C4 Corvette was significantly slimmer and was equipped with a newly developed frame. In the first year, Chevrolet offered the sports car with 205 hp, followed by a more powerful 5.7-liter V8 with 230 hp. In 1986 the convertible returned after a 10-year hiatus.
The 1987 model year had 240 hp and better handling thanks to an optional Z-52 chassis package. Customers with greater power hunger had the opportunity to get a Callaway twin turbo kit from some dealers, which increased the power to 345 hp. Chevy introduced a 35th Anniversary Edition for 1988 and installed double-piston brakes on the front axle as standard. A six-speed manual transmission was introduced in 1989.
1990 was an important year as it marked the launch of the ZR1 with 375 hp from a 5.7 liter V8. In the same year, an airbag for the driver became standard. Up to the end of the series in 1996, there were always improvements: a facelift in 1991, a small-block V8 with 300 hp in 1992 and a special edition painted ruby red in 1993 to celebrate 40 years of the Corvette. Also in this model year, the ZR1 blossomed to 405 hp. In its final year, the C4 produced not only a Collector's Edition, but also a Grand Sport derivative.
- Which ecommerce platform should we be using
- Interact time and space
- What do you think of Indian Christians
- What is G2B's e-commerce model
- Why is digital marketing important 2
- Are the Germans still Nazis?
- Korean girls like black men
- How do I start blogging in 2020
- Can CPS lie to you
- How do you feel alive?
- How do I do off-page SEO
- Why should politicians continue their education
- Doctors ever intentionally kill patients
- Iraqis are seen as white
- How much does the Tesla Cybertruck cost
- Drinking excessive tea causes cancer problems
- What does endocrinology cover
- How do constitutional law and constitution differ?
- What is the easiest Dark Souls game
- What are some incredible yet true inventions
- Would Korean men ever date Indian women?
- Is my Harry Potter book worth anything
- Which game console has the best setup
- Who is the owner of McDonalds