Marketing is everywhere What does that mean
Everywhere - to be found everywhere
Uberall is helping companies get more customers off the street and into local stores. With the location marketing cloud from the Berlin start-up, companies can strengthen their personal interactions with customers and, thanks to a standardized online presence, generate more sales in brick-and-mortar stores.As a source of inspiration, the founders used deal platforms five years ago, which at that time were already busy finding online customers for offline business. Uberall has set itself the task of expanding this approach and combining online and offline in a meaningful way.
"Customer reviews that can be viewed online are crucial for many consumers when they later purchase a product or service in a local business," says Florian Huebner, founder and co-CEO of Uberall. "A good online company reputation for each individual location is therefore extremely important."
On a growth pathUberall works with around 1,500 customers worldwide at more than 700,000 locations. The company cooperates with large direct customers as well as with many SMEs through various distribution partners such as publishers or hosting companies. Uberall's customers in Germany include McDonalds (DE), Karstadt, Thyssenkrupp, Shell and Deutsche Post. The Berlin company is on a growth course and is massively promoting its internationalization. Just recently, Uberall announced the acquisition of location marketing company Navads and the increase of its Series B funding to $ 50 million.
About etailment start-upsUnder "etailment start-ups" there are portraits of innovative and exciting young companies every working day. With this appearance, we are presenting start-ups along the entire value chain in cooperation with "Venture Daily" that have the potential to change retail in the long term or that could be a promising partner with their services. You can find all the start-ups presented so far at etailment-Startups.de.
Subscribe to the newsletter now! The news, trends and start-ups of the day - relevant, compact, pointed. Order here for free!
The trade 02/2021
In this edition
Courage to start again
How to get your business going again
With the right influencers for more sales
Secondhand gains market share
- What makes a law good
- Destroyed good journalism on Facebook
- How powerful is the US economy
- What is it like to be enlightened?
- What's your favorite Proto-Indo-European Etymology
- Who feels happier during sex?
- How can I clear my mind
- How do I learn Chinese 3
- The Roman Empire was created by accident
- Is the postal system in Malaysia reliable?
- How can I post blog comments
- How long does terminal dementia last
- What is China doing with the Uyghurs
- How did Dumbledore discover Voldemort's cave
- Is gravitational mass and inertial mass the same
- Can Autism be Cured If so, how
- What the Chinese do with their corpses
- How do you listen to discord
- Can diabetics eat apple
- What happens when you speak without thinking
- Are the Mars rover missions wrong
- What do grocers usually do
- What are some niches for technology
- How are data science projects carried out
- What motivates you to ask questions about interviews?
- How were veterans treated in Nazi Germany
- Which was the best fighter of WWII
- Who was England's greatest medieval warrior
- What is the echo function in Python
- Why are the license fees for books so low
- How can I run 4 km fast
- Why do people like delicious food
- Could I get Italian citizenship
- Does Chinese really understand freedom of expression