What is the value of 2 factorials
TWO FACULTY function
This article discusses the formula syntax and usage of theTWO FACULTY described in Microsoft Excel.
Returns the factorial of number with step length 2.
TWO FACULTY (number)
The TWO FACT function syntax has the following arguments:
number Required. The value for which the factorial with step length 2 is to be calculated. If "number" is not a whole number, the decimal places are cut off.
If number is not a numeric value, FACTDOUBLE returns the value #VALUE! Error value.
If number is negative, FACTDOUBLE returns the value #NUM! Error value.
If number is even, the equation is:
If number is odd, the equation is:
Copy and paste the sample data in the following table into cell A1 of a new Excel worksheet. To see the results of the formulas, highlight them, press F2, and then press ENTER. If necessary, you can adjust the width of the columns so that all data is displayed.
= TWO FACULTY (6)
Faculty with step length 2 of 6. If 6, an even number, the factorial with step length 2 is 6 * 4 * 2 using the following equation:
= TWO FACULTY (7)
Faculty with stride 2 of 7. If 7, an odd number, the factorial with stride 2 equals 7 * 5 * 3 using the following equation:
- What does Mars have that Earth doesn't have
- What is a median
- Which colleges have the best entrepreneurship programs?
- What is your experience with JBNSTS junior interviews
- How does energy become electricity?
- Mobile advertising is similar to online advertising
- What are the missile technology courses
- How do you present your drawings
- Rusts tin
- What is a prime factor of 63
- What if you lie
- The age of the person decreases over time
- Are vegetarian diets lower in calories
- Were there Nazis in Switzerland during World War II
- What number is divisible by 625?
- Who feels happier during sex?
- What is a hundred year Canadian penny worth
- How to avoid mistakes at work
- Erlang is dead
- Which caliber is a 9mm
- How to delete followers in WordPress
- Why do Americans say wager
- Which is the longest climbing plant
- Why did people choose to cook meat
- Why is property important in our society
- Are ISFP personality types gullible
- Why do people like delicious food
- Why does Quora not allow anonymous blogs
- What is IKEA's Most Effective Marketing Strategy
- How does light move through room 1
- Is smoking weed really illegal?
- Who killed Crassus
- Forces everyone to learn math, overrated
- What is Connor Murphy's workout routine