Cocaine offers health benefits
Many drug users are particularly at risk from the coronavirus due to comorbidities and a weakened physical condition. We have compiled the most important information together with the JES Federal Association, JES NRW and accept e.V.
More information about Corona
Corona and drugs: the most important things at a glance
- Drug users are often particularly at risk from Corona due to concomitant illnesses and mostly weakened physical condition.
- It is essential to adhere to the safer use rules. Do not carry drugs in your mouth, do not drink from a bottle or a glass together, do not share joints, pipes, bongs and sneezing tubes and do not smoke collected butts.
- If currently - z. B. due to the lockdown - there is no money for consumption, ask in the AIDS and drug help or directly in a substitution practice about an emergency substitution.
- Many drug support facilities can still only run in emergency mode.
- Pay more attention to friends and acquaintances.
In general, the same rules of conduct apply to drug users and substitutes as are recommended for everyone else:
- Avoid crowds of people as much as possible, keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly: with soap and water for 20 seconds. Whenever you return to the living area after using the toilet and before consuming it.
- If water and soap are not available, a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol can be used. Even cleaning your hands with a disinfectant wipe is worthwhile.
- Sneeze and cough in the crook of your arm.
Special information for drug users
In contrast to HIV and hepatitis, the coronavirus is very easily transmitted via saliva. Transmission can occur if droplets containing virus, "suspended particles" (so-called aerosols) or saliva reach the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract. Therefore, you should observe the safer use rules when consuming. This means:Only use your own consumer items and do not give used items to others!
- Should you buy substances that were previously transported in the mouth,Do not transport the balls in your mouth, not in your buttocks or in your vagina. You should wrap purchased balls with plastic wrap. If you have unpacked the powder or the stone and want to consume it, wash your hands thoroughly beforehand.
- Avoid sharing and passing on crack pipes, bongs, joints and sneezing tubes. You're welcome do not smoke collected butts, because Corona is very easily transmitted via saliva!
- This also means that your current Never drink from a bottle or a glass / mug should.
- Many institutions have lifted restrictions on quantities of consumer items. Stock up on small supplies. So you don't have to visit your facility every day.
- But avoid "hamsters"! Other drug users also need consumer paraphernalia to continue protecting themselves.
- Many facilities continue to run in emergency mode. This means less space in consumption rooms. Be prepared for the fact that not the entire range is available.
- Should you thereby consume more in public or private space, inform yourselves at your Drobs, which doctors prescribe naloxone.
- There are still fewer people out and about and shops are closed. If you have problems getting the money for your consumption, contact your drug help or a substitution practice known to you and asks for an emergency substitution!
- In the event that you or your dealers in quarantine be, design one if possible "Plan B". Maybe a good friend is ready to support you as a “runner”!
- Be patient and kind, even if the offers of your AIDS and drug help are only available to a limited extent or fewer people are allowed into the facility at the same time!
- It is no sign of discrimination, if that Staff masks and gloves wearing. This contributes to your protection and the protection of the employees as well as to the Maintaining the necessary offers.
- Forms networks with other drug users - for example via social media.
- Pay more attention to friends and acquaintances who use drugs in your environment. Call her and see if everything is okay.
- Use free information servicesto stay connected.
Special information for substituted persons
The simplifications in the prescription and dispensing of substitution drugs that came into force on April 22, 2020 continue to apply - according to the current status until the end of June 2021.
- If you already substituted ask your doctors for one Take home prescription, so that you no longer have to go to the practice every day.
- If a take-home prescription is not possible, ask your doctors to send the prescription to the pharmacy of your choice. In this way, care close to home can be ensured.
- Pay attention to your Keep medicines safe in the householdso that children do not have access.
- Ask your doctors if they Conversion to a depot medication possible is that works for up to 4 weeks.
- Ask your docs for a till prescription for Naloxone nasal sprayso that you are well equipped for an emergency.
Availability of offers on site
The best way to find out whether drug advice centers and contact shops are open is on site. To the best of our knowledge, many institutions have temporarily ceased operations. The Federal Center for Health Education offers an overview of addresses.
Many drug consumption rooms and other facilities continue to maintain important offers and ensure spatial distance between clients and employees.
Call for quick help
In March 2020, the Deutsche Aidshilfe, accept eV and the JES Federal Association called for quick help for drug users and the homeless, including the creation of opportunities for immediate and, if necessary, temporary substitution treatment for opioid users - especially for the uninsured and the homeless , ensuring substitution treatment for quarantined drug users, regardless of whether they have already been treated with substitution drugs or not, or providing emergency care for people who abuse cocaine / cocaine derivatives (e.g. by supplying them with substitutes such as Ritalin or with original substances). In response, the Federal Drug Commissioner also called for addiction help to be maintained in the corona crisis.
Hamburg responded to the increasing need for substitution treatment at the beginning of April 2020: In the Drob Inn contact and advice center, drug users with and without health insurance are given substitution drugs such as methadone to take under supervision. As of April 22, 2020, the legislature temporarily made it easier to prescribe and dispense substitution drugs and made substitution treatment possible as emergency care for those who have not yet been substituted. More information can be found here.
- What is inbound marketing at the core
- Who is a real person
- What does protein do to our body
- Which is the smart poodle or labradoodle
- Why are Singaporeans so tame
- What are some breathtaking questions
- How do you meditate through prayer
- How do Steams download files work
- Which questions are forbidden on Quora
- What is the United States' drone attack program
- How good are IIMB short term courses
- Why can't I understand combinatorics and permutations
- Why didn't you leave Australia
- Why is the Republican Party called GOP
- Do I have to lead a better life
- How poisonous are grapes
- Numbers would exist without people having to count
- Is reverence a virtue
- How much money can the country print
- Is Rahul Gandhi trained 1
- Who is your favorite chess grandmaster?
- It's okay to live with total apathy
- What good articles on gamification are recommended
- Can you adopt someone over the age of 18?