What does good-natured mean
Is the word GOOD allowed in Scrabble?
|Scrabble®||G2 - U1 - T1 - M3 - Ü6 - T1 - I.1 - G2||17|
The online Scrabble dictionary from wortwurzel.de is the quick and easy way of checking Scrabble words, as it also provides you with information about the meaning of the word GUTMÜTIG! To avoid quarrels and debates while playing, all players should agree on the dictionary they will be using. Should another player use the Scrabble® word, e.g. GOOD if wrongly objected, ten points will be deducted from the player who made the protest. The word remains on the field and the player who placed the word is awarded the points for the word. From the letters of G | U | T | M | Ü | T | I | G there are further possibilities to place letter stones. Here you can find the best Scrabble solutions:
Describing the character of someone or the essence of something
* friendly from one person, avoiding quarrels, gladly fulfilling the wishes and wishes of others; also indulging in a lot
* easy to direct by an animal, obedient, friendly; also indulging in a lot
* Forgiving mistakes of a thing, easily controllable
of a patient, helpful, friendly nature
- Word separation:
- good-humored, comp. good-humored, sup. most good-humored
- Word form:
- friendly, peaceful, peaceful, patient, harmless, kind-hearted, helpful, long-suffering, kind, nice, pacifistic, gentle, gentle, forgiving, warm-hearted, benevolent, courteous, trusting
- What is Teresa Fidalgo known for?
- Who uses vue js
- You can smoke legally by the age of 16
- How did the second change come about?
- Why are government jobs better
- Every company is scalable
- How can I become a ServiceNow developer
- How should a teenager invest their money
- Why does cold Chinese food taste good
- Epictetus was a stoic
- How do export agencies stop inflation
- How important is humanity in our life
- Why do some people have a passion for law
- Is it biblical to tithe?
- Which countries have restrictive gun laws?
- What's the best of Quora Blog
- Is God really made up?
- How do I use the Internet sensibly
- What are some examples of permutations
- Can Eating Sugar Cane Be Healthy?
- Which advertising networks are based on OpenX
- Who gives event information
- Is the stock exchange an auction
- How do I use MailChimp